Canoraft / Airboat
The rafting takes place on the river Marsouins, downstream from the Takamaka site, in a tropical and preserved nature.
This manoeuvrable river with its crystalline waters pours basins into exceptional pools: Angelus basin, Bethlehem site, Black basin and rapids of the “Déchirator”.
This activity allows the use of different inflatable boats.
Course of the activity and practical information:
– the outings are proposed from 9h to 12h or from 13h to 16h, about 1h30 to 2h on the water;
– the reception is at the raft base where you will find toilets, cabins and secure lockers;
– the equipment provided: overall, vest, helmet (with GO-PRO attachment), paddle;
– the approach march and the briefing;
– warm up on the water and downhill;
– the arrival is at the base where a small closing drink is offered;
– accessible from 6 years, you have to know how to swim, have closed shoes and a swimsuit.
This activity is for everyone, whether you are alone, in pairs, in a group, with friends, or with your family … this is also perfect for works councils and associations.
The site is provided with two restaurants (on reservation) in the heart of a tropical forest of Letchis and an exceptional nature.
1h30/ 2 hours
to swim with 6 years
Departure at 9h or 13h
Materials provided except shoe and swimsuit